Thursday, January 11, 2007

NZ photos

I have finally found an internet here that I can post photos. Since my last writing we spent a day driving along the coast, and a day hiking around Arthurs Pass. Now we are south of Christchurch, in a small coastal town called Timaru.

This photo looks southwest from the sheep station



View from the sheep station



Sunset from a side valley at the sheep station.



Sheep in the morning sun



Looking northwest from the sheep station



Arthur pass



Hiking up a mountain from Arthurs Pass


Resterant by the beach. Excellent seafood!



A goat in a garden



A cafe with a garden



All the cafes here have wonderful filo dough pastries. This one is mushroom asparagus. The other day, I had salmon, mushroom, and sundried tomato.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your article on silver in one of the blog, I visit often. Its great that you are doing what you enjoy. Your blog will refresh many like me and I would travel world with you.

S. P.